INTRO TO JEWELS

WOW! Hi everyone! What a day this has been, it can only get better, right! Let's hope so! LOL I'm happy to welcome any body who wants to join my blog and I think your in for some fantastic posts here. As soon as I get my head out of the clouds! LOL First this is an extension of my business Jewels Designs. I also have another blog on wordpress, here is the link: http://www.jewelsdesignscreativecorner.com/ It doesn't have the #2 at the end or the blogspot either:-) Anyway, first thing on my agenda is to change what you see, I need something more lively and intesting to look at and I'm sure you do to! So I'm off! Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back? It's going to be great!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Creative Disorder Contest Begins Today!

Jewels Designs Creative Disorder Contest begins today, Oct.17. You could win a 2 page advertisement (includes, disign, SEO, marketing, upkeep, etc...) on Jewels Designs, and the best part is you don't have to do anything we do all the work for you! All you'll need to do is send us two of your clearest photos (un-staged) of your messiest work space/office. We will choose two winners from all of the entrants. You'll have until Oct.31 to get your photos in. Email you photos to us at: JewelsDesigns@artlover.com This is for every artist/crafter/designer that has a business online. Invite your friends!
If you would like more details follow this link: http://www.JewelsDesigns.org/creative_disorder_contest.html
Good Luck!
Winners will be chosen on or about Nov.7.

No comments: